Mon, Tues, Weds, Fri 8-1, 2 -5.30
Saturday 8 - 5
We are pleased to announce we are reopening on Monday June01st. Hoping you are all well and raring to get back to motorcycling.
Obviously the way the shop operates will be different, but with your understanding and respect I am sure we can all stay safe.
We are taking the following steps to protect us all.
The main entrance door to the shop will be closed, access to the shop will be restricted. If you could call ahead on 01604 636760 or message via facebook or email me at email@example.com we will try to get any products picked and ready for you. Failing that, there will be a notice on the door asking you to use the doorbell (with gloved hand), knock loudly or call us from outside. Entrance will be restricted and Social Distancing must be respected once inside.
Now we ASK YOU to follow these steps.
1. Maximum of TWO customers inside the shop at any time.
2. Please separate your keys and only give us keys required to work on the bike. These will be sanitised before and after work is carried out.
3. Sadly we are unable to carry out any work whilst the customer waits. You will have to drop the bike off and make arrangements to leave it with us.
4. We will need to sanitise the contact areas on your bike before and after we have worked on it.
5. Please do observe the TWO METRE rule at all times.
6. Please avoid touching any surfaces inside or out of our shop, if you can.
7. If you have had any symptoms in the last 14 days, or do not accept our precautions, please rebook after the restrictions have been eased.
If we can all stick to the rules maybe we will minimise the time they remain in place.